Collect points by participating in a large number of Ayrshire activities and win great cash prizes. Entry open to all Ayrshire New Zealand members, their children and staff up to 25 years old. Register by 20 September to earn earlybird points. Register online here
1. Competition is open to all Ayrshire New Zealand members, their children and staff up to 25 years of age. Any competitor who has reached the age of 20 must be a Senior or Associate member of Ayrshire New Zealand.
2. Competition runs from Annual Conference until 30 April each year.
3. The age of entrants will be their age as at 1 July 2012.
4. Age groups are 5 - 12, 13 - 17 and 18 - 25.
5. The Judges allocations of points are final.
6. Points for nationally administered activities will be compiled bythe Ayrshire New Zealand office. Entrants will be provided with a card that may be signed off by any Club Officer for local show and club based activities. That card is to be sent to the office by 15 May each year, and must be received to complete the competition requirements.
7. Points may also be allocated at the discretion of the Youth Committee for additional activites.
8. Three completed entries must be received in each age group by 15 May for the competition for that age group to proceed to prizegiving.